Product Screen Help
1. Live 3D Model: Easily manipulate a live model of the part, a unique addition to the Wixroyd website. Zoom in and out, rotate and pan the product to get the best view to help you inspect the product and make the best selection most suitable for you application.
2. Photo: Click this icon to see a flat photo of the product, click again on the photo to see an enlarged image.
3. CAD & Data Sheet: Click this icon for a full list of available CAD model formats for this part, and also to download a full datasheet for this product and any associated technical information sheets.
4. Print Page: Click this icon to print the page in a printer friendly format.
5. Line Drawing: Indicates all available dimensions for the product, used in conjunction with the corresponding product data table below (7).
6. Magnify Image: Click on image to see and enlarged view of drawing or photograph.
7. Data Table: Contains all dimensional details and sizes, used inconjunction with product line drawing (5).
8. Order No.: Identifies the part Order Number for the specified product dimensions, the Order Number is required when ordering a selected part with Wixroyd.
9. Price/Unit: Shows the current unit list price for the part (in Pounds Sterling). Please note while we make every effort to maintain an up to date website, errors can occur. The price shown in the Sales Order Confirmation we send on receipt of an order is the overiding price at which the part will be charged and invoices, if you are in any doubt please contact our sales office.
10. Product Availablity & Quantity Break Discounts: Hover over the Information icon to display current stock levels, delivery days for any balance stock, and quantity break discount details.
11. CAD availability: When present this icon indicates a CAD model is available to download for this product. Alternatively go to the CAD window for a list of available CAD formats.
12. Order Quantity: Enter the required part quantity here, and click the add to basket icon to place in your shopping cart(you will have the opportunity to modify quantities or delete parts during the order processing stages).
13. Material/Technical: Select this tab to view full material information of the product, and to review our technical notes and tips - as well as to view any application images we have.
14. Prices: Click for a full list of pricing for this product, and the associated quantity break discounts.
15. Sister Product Navigation: Perhaps the selected product isn't exactly what you are looking for, view similar product in our range which may be better suited to your application. Scroll right and left to scroll through the full selection of related products.
< Previous Product Series Screen Help